Ask Us A Question About Your Case
Felony charges due to a weapons or firearm violation are best faced with the help of an experienced criminal defense lawyer. A resolution requires an aggressive defense team who can conduct a thorough investigation and effectively challenge charges related to:
- Felon in Possession of Firearm or Ammunition—18 U.S.C. §922(g)
- Possession, brandishing, or use of a firearm or destructive device in furtherance of crime of violence—18 U.S.C. 924(c)
- False statements in connection with acquisition of firearm—18 U.S.C. 922(a)(6)
- Illegal discharge of a weapon
- Illegal possession of a concealed weapon
- Permit violations
Did You Know?
94% of convicted weapon offenders are sentenced to imprisonment.
Let Sughrue Law defend your rights
The implications of a federal weapons conviction can be very serious. Attorney Douglas Sughrue and his team will work diligently to resolve your criminal charges within the bounds of the law.
If you are charged with a crime, talk to the team at Sughrue Law about a defense strategy. Attorney Douglas Sughrue offers a free 15-minute telephone consultation.